Sunday, November 17, 2013

 CANADIAN COCK


Watching a so-so bank robbery movie the other night I decided the only good thing about it was the guy playing the cop in a smart suit...and so I stayed with it.

He was tall, slim with great clean-cut good looks.
I fantasised how I would like to stand behind him, my two hands slowly circling round and round his crotch making the sex muscle enlarge and throb in the pants. From experience, from his physique I would guess the cock was a really good length with appropriate girth.
I kept thinking about his status.
I checked him out at the end of the movie.  
His name was Marc Menard. 
It seems he was born and bred in Quebec, so I concluded that he would almost certainly have foreskin intact. French Canadians very rarely circumcise their cocks.
What a great fondle and suck, though.... and with looks like that I guess I'd zip down, take out the cock and roll the foreskin back and forth over his helmet 

Would you agree with my decision about his cock? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated and will be posted after moderating